E-Learning program is an initiative which has been launched by the SEC in order to develop the educational process and to provide the e-services, based on integrated digital technology to enhance the efforts of the Government of Qatar in improving the quality of teaching and learning ... More
- To achieve Qatar’s National vision 2030 in the human development field.
- To increase the positive trend and to raise the community awareness about “ICT” and its impact on both of the teaching and learning process.
- To be a leader in the educational system by increasing the efficiency and quality of education.
- To achieve the educational aims of Qatar by effective and smoothly ways, through handling all of the educational system by the use of of modern communication.
- To reach the learning outcomes that are able to meet the challenges of higher education university education and the labor market.
- To provide an exciting learning environment that increases the students’ motivation and encourage them to be creative.
- To enable students to learn anytime anywhere.
- To develop the spirit of independence and self reliance among students, which promotes research skills and self-directed learning.
- To enable the teachers to teach in efficient and creative ways, by providing teaching methods that satisfy the needs and students’ variety. Expectations.
- To increase the communication among the educational system parties.
· To meet the students' needs in a manner that suits their abilities.
- Learning Management system
- E- Library
- Providing Tablets to every student.